INEOS Grenadier 4X4 Interior Features
Seeing the list of facilities, we find the interior innovative, practical and durable.
INEOS Automotive has detailed the interior features of the Grenadier 4X4. Seeing the list of facilities, we find the interior innovative, practical, and durable thanks to the tech and comfort features.
Practical Features of INEOS Grenadier 4X4
- Hose-out rubber floor with drain plugs; splash-proof, wipe-down switchgear and dash surfaces
- Hard-wearing, anti-pile, stain- and water-resistant seats don’t require more security
- Simple plug-and-play pre-wiring for external lighting, winches, and other fixtures
- Cargo bay uses tie-down hooks and the choices of interior fitting rails for safeguarding cargos
- Big grab handles on the dash and the A-pillar provide extra assistance on bumpy landscapes
- Abundant storage choices: dry stowing box below rear seat; lockable middle console cubby box; safe side-mounted space in the cargo section; one-litre bottle boxes in all doors
- Available Power Pack gives a 2,000-watt AC convertor to power electric gears and kits
- The retail model comes with five Recaro seats; the commercial variant offers two- or five-seat configuration
- The two-seat commercial model can take a Euro pallet
Functional Plan with Physical Switches
- Switches are broadly spread out and plainly marked
- The plan permits the co-driver to function secondary controls while the driver concentrates on the route forward
- Overhead console features switches for diff locks, auxiliary power circuits, and power isolator
- 3-inch touchscreen displays digital instrument cluster and infotainment menus
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Pathfinder off-road navigation system lets drivers plan, pursue and log their course through waypoints
- Multi-function tilt-/reach-/rake-adjustable steering wheel with 12 o’clock marker
- Available glass roof panels can tip, or be detached fully
Here’s a new episode of ‘Building The Grenadier’ focused on the interior.
Source and Images: INEOS