Al-Futtaim Lexus Selects Ahmad Daham as Brand Ambassador for Lexus F Brand
Ahmad’s selection comes with the launch of the world’s first Lexus RC F Pro Drift spec car.
After successfully launching the Lexus F Club in the UAE, Al-Futtaim Lexus has selected Ahmad Daham as Brand Ambassador for the F Brand. The five-time Middle East Drift Champion and Guinness World Record holder has also recently drifted the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe RST at Yas Marina Circuit.
Ahmad’s selection comes with the launch of the world’s first Lexus RC F Pro Drift spec car. The sports car is tailor-made in the Emirates for a number of upcoming drifting competitions. Ahmad Daham will have a chance to burn the rubber of this RC F at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July. Later he will compete in Norway, the UAE and Oman. Those who really want to marvel at this beauty can visit Lexus showrooms in the UAE!
Launched in 2008, the F brand is synonymous to performance-based cars. Lexus has successfully taken part in a number GT series and now it is all set for drifting competitions, which are gaining traction in the Middle East.
Talking on this collaboration, Mohamed Maktari, Managing Director of Al-Futtaim Lexus, stated, “Ahmad Daham is a well-known name not just in the Middle East but around the world and we are extremely pleased to have partnered with him. He has done a fantastic job building this incredible vehicle which now produces 844hp making it the UAE’s most powerful RC F and we are eager to see it compete at global events.”
Ahmad Daham is well-known around the world for his drifting prowess. He competed in all major drifting competitions and won many awards. Ahmad is also on Will Smith’s Bucket List.
“I am honored to be partnering with a brand like Lexus. I am really thankful for the support the team has provided me as I built the RC F for the upcoming season. This car is so much fun to drive and I cannot wait to push it to its limit. I look forward to another successful season and am confident with this partnership we will be able to achieve all our objectives,” stated Ahmad.
“Building a car like this would normally take about 5-6 months but with the support of local garages, the car was fully custom built in the UAE in just 70 days. I would like to thank them for their support in bringing this project to life in record time,” he added.
Ahmad’s RC F Drift Spec:
- Engine : Lexus 3UR-FE fully built engine
- Power : 844 HP / 858 Nm @6400 RPM
- Fuel System : Radium fuel system + Fragola PTFE fuel lines
- Engine Head : RSG CNC port and polished heads
- Engine Forced Induction : Harrop TVS2650 supercharger
- Manifold : PPE custom made manifold and exhaust System
- Injectors : 1700cc injector dynamics
- Transmission : Samsonas 4 speed sequential gearbox
- Clutch : Competition clutch MPC twin plate
- Angle Kit : Figs engineering front and rear kit
- Suspension System : BC racing DR 2-way coil-overs
- Brake System : 6 pistons Brembo OEM front brake callipers 4 pistons Brembo OEM rear brake callipers
- Body : Pandem Rocket bunny wide body kit
- Wheels and Tires : Rays transcend 19×9.5” front Toyo R888R 265/30/19, 19×10.5” rear Toyo R888R 285/35/19
- Mirrors : APR GT3 racing mirrors
- Electronics : Link Thunder ECU running dual Wideband and dual EGT
- Dashboard : AIM Link MXS Dash