2019 Nissan Maxima Arrives in the Middle East With A New Look and Refined Interior
It costs AED 115,000 (excluding VAT) for the S Grade.
After making its worldwide debut at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show in November last year, the new 2019 Nissan Maxima has arrived in the Middle East. It was unveiled last Tuesday in Dubai at a private event. The updates include 19-inch diamond-cut wheels, boomerang signature LED lighting enclosing the extended V-motion grille, and Nissan Safety Shield 360. It is available in five trim levels here: S, SV and three variations of the SR grade.
Talking about the Nissan Safety Shield 360, it is a set of six innovative active safety and driver-assist technologies created to render 360 degrees of active driver assistance, crash avoidance and pedestrian detection. The facilities comprise of Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist. Additionally, the 2019 Nissan Maxima offers Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), High Beam Assist (HBA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR).
Designed by Nissan Design America in La Jolla, Calif, the Maxima boasts a bigger front grille with a deeper V-motion flow going toward the hood and down the body to the reshaped rear tail lamps and rear fascia. On the front, we see the regular jewel-like LED headlights and Nissan Signature Daytime Running Lights. At the rear, it gets integrated quad-tip exhaust finishers and a new sport rear spoiler for the Maxima SR model.
On the inside, it offers a driver-oriented cockpit, comfy seating for five, and “Gliding Wing” interior layout. For different grades, we get updated instrument panel, door panels, steering wheel insert, stitching, seat materials, headliner, pillars and A-pillar speaker grilles. In addition, the 2019 Nissan Maxima offers Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, with 8-inch multi-touch color display, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and Streaming audio via Bluetooth®.
The 2019 Nissan Maxima costs AED 115,000 (excluding VAT) for the S Grade.
2019 Nissan Maxima Specifications:
- S Grade standard with LED Headlamps, Rr Camera + Sonar Rr*4 + A-IVI Infotainment System+ 8 Speakers
- SV Grade adds key features such as leather seats Rr Camera + Sonar (FR+ Rr*4), Forward Collision Warning, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Driver Attention Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Intelligent Cruise Control and Panoramic Moon Roof. Optional: A-IVI with integrated Navi + 11 Bose Speakers
- SR model comes in three variations:
- Leather with Quilting
- 19” Alloy (Gray)
- Paddle Shift
- Sport Pedal
- Additional NIM features such as Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention, High Beam Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR).
- Front Sport Suspension
- Electrical Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel/ Memory
- A-IVI Navi (AM/FM + Rds (Bose) 11 Speakers
- Ambient Lighting
- AVM + MOD + Sonar (Fr/Rr*4)
- PLUS Heat/Reverse Link/Memory/Auto Dim (Dr)
- Luxury Rear Spoiler
- SR2 adds:
- Ultra-Premium Leather with Quilting Rakuda – Tan Interior
- SR3 adds:
- Premium Leather with Alcantara inserts
- Sporty Rear Spoiler
- 19” Alloy (Gloss Black)
- High mounting Stop Lamp on spoiler