10 Facts Signifying Yas Marina Circuit’s Importance and Success
Yas Marina Circuit’s range of activities positively boost country’s economy.
To celebrate Yas Marina Circuit’s 10 years of success, the organizers have revealed 10 facts, which show how this platform has developed over the years and boosted country’s tourism, hospitality, fitness, sport and entertainment sectors. While the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix brings a lot of joy and entertainment, Yas Marina Circuit’s range of activities positively boosts the country’s economy through exhibitions, conferences, events and first-class sports.
Here is what Yas Marina Circuit has achieved during the last decade:
- +1 MILLION guests for the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since 2009
- Forthcoming 1 BILLION TV spectators for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix over 10 years
- First Grand Prix ever to trend worldwide on Twitter in 2014
- +7 BILLION impressions on social media for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2018 only
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is +80% constantly scaled as the best worldwide event (Neilsen EPI)
- +1 MILLION visits to Yas Marina Circuit’s health and fitness events, together with TrainYAS, StartYAS, and GoYAS
- First and only Circuit across the world providing female-only sporting services in full confidentiality
- +150,000 retail driving and passenger services offered to joy visitors delivering superlative facilities for guests to Yas Island,
- +2,000 MICE occurrences held at Yas Conference Center, appealing businesses, event planners and business guests to Abu Dhabi
- +20,000 public and private undergraduates involved in the Yas In Schools F1® and Formula Ethara STEAM-dedicated Courses