General Motors Reports Convincing 2018 full-year Revenues
It happened due to the robust pricing and rising crossover sales.
General Motors has reported convincing 2018 full-year revenues thanks to the robust pricing, rising crossover sales, the progress of GM Financial profits, well-organized cost control and the effective introduction of the new full-size Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
Full-year 2018 results:
- EPS-diluted of $5.58 and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $6.54
- Full-year income of $8.1 billion and EBIT-adjusted of $11.8 billion
- Full-year EBIT-adjusted margin of 8.0 percent
- North America EBIT-adjusted of $10.8 billion
- China equity income of $2 billion
- GM Financial EBT-adjusted of $1.9 billion, up 58 percent
Fourth-quarter 2018 results:
- EPS-diluted of $1.40 and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $1.43
- Revenue of $38.4 billion, up 1.8 percent from fourth-quarter 2017
- Strong GM North America EBIT-adjusted of $3.0 billion
- Record GM Financial EBT of $0.4 billion
For further facts and know about settlements of non-GAAP measures against GAAP measures, download the full press release.