10 Facts You Need to Know About the 2020 Nissan GT-R50
Nissan released a video of the unveiling.
A few days back we covered the Nissan GT-R50 debut in the Middle East. The car made an appearance in a private gathering at Dubai Autodrome. No doubt, it is a unique sports car, which has a good chance to become a classic piece in the coming years.
Nissan released a video of the unveiling showing the Nissan GT-R50 making rounds of the Dubai Autodrome. So, what makes it exclusive? Here are 10 facts:
- Nissan will only create 50 units
- It marks the 50th anniversary of the GT-R iconic model
- It commemorates the 50th anniversary of Italdesign
- It will not be numbered 1-50
- Customers can choose a number between 1969 and 2019 for their car (Years of GTR Production)
- It is designed by Italdesign
- Body panels are hand beaten and sculpted
- The 3.8L Twin Turbo V6 churns out 720 hp and 780 Nm of torque
- Every car will be unique meaning no two cars will be the same
- It will cost US$1.12 million (€990,000)