Cadillac Announces the Arrival of 2019 Escalade Sport Edition in the Middle East
It is developed "in response to customer and dealer demand for a dark and aggressive look.
Cadillac Middle East has announced the arrival of 2019 Escalade Sport Edition in the region. Developed “in response to customer and dealer demand for a dark and aggressive look,” it will reach here in June.
Available in Premium Luxury and Platinum trim levels, the 2019 Escalade Sport Edition makes itself different through gloss black exterior trim, including the front grilles, window moldings, body side moldings and more, in addition to an exclusive Midnight Silver finish on the regular 22-inch wheels.
Christian Soemmer, Managing Director of Cadillac Middle East, said, “The Escalade has long set a benchmark for luxury, comfort, and performance, and the SUV’s popularity among Middle East drivers has proven its pre-eminence in the category. The new Sport Edition further elevates the exclusivity that the Escalade is known for, something that customers in the region value dearly.”
The huge SUV also has an enormous 6.2L V-8 engine creating 420 hp (313 kW). All-wheel drive is standard on all trim levels.
Here are some of the salient features:
- Magnetic Ride Control with driver-selectable modes.
- Automatic Parking Assist.
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats with power-folding third row.
- Heated and cooled front seats with heated second-row bucket seats.
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents.
- 12.3-inch-diagonal instrument cluster display with the high-resolution digital driver information center.
- Bose® Centerpoint audio system featuring 16 speakers.
- Hands-free liftgate with Cadillac logo illumination.
Cadillac will open its order books anytime in the first quarter of this year. The pricing details are not revealed yet, however, the 2018 Premium Luxury starts at AED 350,000 while the Platinum costs AED 380,000.
Images are Taken from: Autoblog.com